Elaine Lee loves to figure out ways to share her passion
for travel with the world and here is a sampling of some of her media work!
- Black Enterprise Magazine's May 2008 issue
featured a story written by Elaine Lee, about Social Entrepreneurism
in Africa. (page 72). It is her first full length feature story
for the magazine and it is showcased on the cover and in the
table of contents. (Excerpt below)
- New York City's, Uptown Magazine featured
an interview with Elaine in its 2008 spring travel edition,
page 56. In the article, you will find her advice on travel
to Seychelles, Barbados, Bali and Egypt.
- Indianapolis Star Newspaper featured Elaine's travel advice and photos in feature travel stories on February 3 and May 5, 2008.
- Heart and Soul Magazine's December 2007/January
2008 issue featured a story written by Elaine Lee, entitled,
“"To Travel is to Dance: An Afternoon Excursion into
Beijing's Premier Participatory Performance Art Park".
- An article she wrote on climbing a New Zealand Glacier was
featured in the October 2007 edition of Odyssey Couleur
Travel Magazine. (page 82)
- An article she wrote on "Summer Travel Bargain Tips"
was featured in the June 2007 edition of Essence Magazine.
- On 6/19/07, she made her debut appearance on San Francisco
KGO-TV/Channel 7's "View From the Bay"
talk show. Co-Hosts Spencer Christian and Janelle Wang interviewed
her about her book, her travels and summer travel budget tips.
You can watch the segment by going to by visiting the TV &
Radio section of this site.
Below is an excerpt from a story in Black Enterprise May 2008
Elaine trying her hand at ribbon dancing at Jinshan Park in Beijing China
Elaine getting tango lessons at Jingshan Park